Traditional & Biomedical Acupuncture
Sports Acupuncture & Dry Needling Courses
Get your Acupuncture Training HERE!
Midwest Rehabilitation Institute has launched an innovative Sports Acupuncture & Dry Needling Program starting the Fall of 2015. Here are the details:
- Courses are strictly geared at common neuromusculoskeletal conditions and injuries.
- Courses taught by a licensed acupuncturist
- First 4 courses encompass the basics of Traditional Chinese Medicine principles. *Please note, advanced studies are recommended of TCM.
- Last 4 courses encompass the practical integration of Trigger Point Dry Needling (TPDN) concepts and treatment strategies as it pertains to sports injuries and conditions.
- Program fulfills 100 hours most states require chiropractic physician to perform acupuncture.
- Program fulfills 100 hours towards Diplomate in Acupuncture (For DCs only)
- Attendees will be eligible to attend advanced acupuncture courses.
- Individuals who complete the program will be placed on our Active Registry page with contact information.
- Courses open to PT, DC, DO, MD professionals. Students are allowed to attend, but must show a valid student ID at the course.
- Check with local state board for all licensing and scope of practice inquiries.